-->

onsdag 24. september 2014

Orchestrator runbooks not syncing to SCSM

Today I copied one Orchestrator runbook from my test environment over to the production environment. Then I went to the Service Manager console and requested the Orchestrator connector to Synchronize, which it successfully did.

But I could not see the runbook showing up in the SCSM console. Neither could I find it on the Orchestrator web console.

Resolution:
1. Open SQL Management studio and connect to the SQL Server and instance hosting the Orchestrator Database

2.Type in the following SQL Query:

TRUNCATE TABLE
[Microsoft.SystemCenter.Orchestrator.Internal].AuthorizationCache

Refresh the Orchestrator web console, and the runbooks are there.

Resyncing the Orchestrator connector finally put the runbook in SCSM and I could proceed creating my runbook automation template

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar